RESTYLANE SILK AUSTIN ON KEYE-CBS
Lips and lines! That’s what we talked about today with KEYE-CBS News in Austin. Stay tuned for more on newly FDA-approved Restylane Silk for lip lines and enhancement, Dysport, and other secrets to looking younger longer!
Kristin Gunn injecting Restylane Silk Cosmetic Filler. The first FDA approved dermal filler for the lips.
FAQs About Restylane Silk:
- Restylane® Silk is the first and only FDA-approved product specifically designed for subtle lip enhancement and the smoothing of wrinkles and lines around the mouth.
- The most common side effects are swelling, redness, pain, bruising or tenderness.
- Restylane Silk contains lidocaine to help take the sting out of the shot and improve comfort during the procedure.
- Composed of hyaluronic acid, a substance found naturally in the body. Our natural supply of hyaluronic acid tends to diminish as we age.
- Restylane Silk has the smallest particle size, allowing it to smooth fine wrinkles such as perioral rhytids (lipstick lines) or for lip augmentation. Categorized as a “fine line filler.”
In the study that led to the FDA’s approval of Restylane Silk, fully 98 percent of participants reported an improvement in lip fullness two weeks after treatments, with 76 percent still showing such fullness six months after their injection.